24/7 SMELL PROTECTION | Learn How It Works
Protect your sport equipment and clothing from sporty smell
When Paul approached me I was skeptical. I couldn’t imagine there would be a product that would eliminate the smell that sports gear is famous for.
Well Paul said let me show you and he did. First we sprayed the Junior A dressing room and it had no smell while the players gear was out for an away game - then we saturated one players jersey to test if it would smell after a game.
After the game that jersey was thrown in the middle of all the game worn jerseys – the smell test was as it was being put into the washing machine and it didn’t smell like they normally do.
So to get all the jerseys done we were able to add the product to the rinse cycle for the dark set before we put them away for the off season. Looking forward to less smell in 2022. I will be washing the white set with the product in the spring prior to first use to make sure they are treated to be fresh as well.
The next test was saturating all of one players gear (helmet, chest pad, kidney pads, elbow pads, gloves and runners). Once the gear was dry there was zero smell – even the runners!
Who could have imagined that runners would not stink!
I will be getting every Junior A player on our team to saturate their gear at the beginning of next season so that room won’t have the intense stink the gear usually gives it.
I would recommend everyone use this product to clean their air!
Thanks for bringing this product to me Paul.
Don't mask the smell - kill the source!
It is well known that sporting gear of every sort stinks….period! You can try washing it out, masking with odour neutralizers, or putting it on the roof rack just to get away from it. That all ends with Health Canada registered SiShield.
You got smelly gear?
SiShield is an odourless, colourless and eco-friendly microbe shield that protects the sport gear you apply it on for weeks at a time. It inhibits the growth of microorganisms that cause your gear to stink.
SiShiled is durable and will not wash or rinse away with repeated cleanings or washings for weeks if not months after application.
Don't tell me your skates don't stink!
Either buy a car roof rack to get your sports gear out of the smelly trunk or use SiShiled antimicrobial for continual protection from odour-causing microbes: including bacteria, yeast, mold and mildew.
When microorganisms are introduced onto the fabric, SiShield creates an invisible layer of antimicrobial protection of one molecule deep where the bacteria and fungi cannot grow.
Passing around more than just balls!
SiShield’s antimicrobial is Health Canada and EPA-registered. It is water-soluble and can be applied by dipping into, brushing or spraying SiShield onto almost any porous and non-porous item.
This application will protect the surface against microbial contamination.
How it works
Silane Base – The first section of the long chain molecule is a silane base, which enables the antimicrobial to anchor securely onto the substrate. A covalent bond is formed slowly through hydrolysis reactions, providing long-lasting and sometimes permanent antimicrobial protection against a broad spectrum of single cell microorganisms.
Positively Charged Nitrogen – The second section of the long chain molecule is a bolt of electricity that finishes off any speared bug that survives the sword. A positively charged atom of nitrogen writes the bug’s epitaph. The negatively charged membranes of some microbes will be magnetically drawn to their demise. This mechanical kill negates the need for toxic chemicals.
Long Molecular Carbon Chain – The third section of the long chain molecule is the blade that initially comes into contact with the offending microbes. This acts like a sword that punctures the cell membranes of all microbes coming in contact with it.
Its a battle won at a microscopic level
JUST A COUPLE OF GREAT USES FOR SiSHIELD
The versitility of SiShield’s antimicrobial properties knows no bounds. Anywhere odour causing bacteria persists, or algae, mold, mildew or fungi grows (which is everywhere) SiShield is the answer you’ve been looking for.
Algae, Mold, Mildew & Fungi
Many RV’s do not have a vapour barrier, meaning that the interior of the vehicle is subject to the same conditions as the exterior. Protect both the exterior and interior from the damaging effects of mold, mildew and algae.
Protect your RV, awning, and outdoor furniture from algae, mold, mildew and fungi that lasts for months after application.
Boat Riding Dirty?
We all know that water and algae are the best of friends. If you’re tired of seeing your boat turn green or slipping on slimy algae then SiShield’s antimicrobial surface protectant is the answer you’ve been looking for.
Apply to decks, carpet, vinyl anywhere algae appears on your boat or trailer.
Just Say No to Algae
Algae is omnipresent spreading its spores through the air and depositing onto your roof, deck, driveway, and every north facing or shaded area around your home. Algae can grow on multiple surfaces, including your porch, patio, awning, siding, fence, sidewalk, and even on your outdoor furniture.
Sporting Equipment & Clothing
You can only mask the stink for so long. There is only one way to win the war agaisnt smelly gear and that is to kill the source of the smell.
The powerful antimicrobial properties of SiShield’s are very effective against gram-positive and gram-negative odour-causing bacteria, durable and long lasting for weeks if not months.
Key Features of SiSHIELD
- SiSHIELD kills up to 99.99% of the bacteria that cause odour – don’t mask the smell, kill the source!
- SiSHIELD utilizes a water based biostatic antimicrobial surface protectant that can be applied to virtually any surface, including fabrics. It shields surfaces from a broad spectrum of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus.
- SiSHIELD creates an invisible barrier that inhibits the growth of odour causing bacteria – bacteria that cause staining and discolouration, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae.
- SiSHIELD provides long-lasting protection on hard surfaces that stops mold, mildew, and various microbes on contact, and continues working for 30 days on high contact areas and 90 days or longer on other areas (dependent on traffic over the surface).
- When applied to fabrics, SiSHIELD has exceptional durability. Studies show that SiSHIELD retains its effectiveness up tp 20 washes.
- SiSHIELD delivers a mechanical / biostatic shock to microbes. Other antimicrobial treatments may use poisons, silver, or other heavy metals that require the microbe to ingest their material. These poisons often only injure the microbe, resulting in the later breeding of a stronger variant or “super bug” microorganism such as MRSA and C-diff.
Why Use the SiSHIELD System?
- Most offensive odours are caused by microbes, many of which are dangerous.
- The World Health Organization recognizes the spread of microbial infections as the leading cause of death in the world today.
- While many disinfectants kill germs on contact, they fail to provide the long-term protection provided by the SiSHIELD system. Without this extra level of protection, the germs rapidly grow and re-populate. This long-term protection is not achieved by disinfectants.
- Rigorous testing by both independent and World Health Organization approved laboratories confirm that the SiSHIELD system has been proven to reduce the growth of microbe populations by up to 99.99% and continues to inhibit their return for at least 90 days, depending on the usage of the treated surface.
- SiSHIELD leaves no discernible trace. Treated surfaces have the same look and feel as untreated surfaces.
- We only use Health Canada listed products to ensure your facility remains safe.